How to Use French Speech To Text Transcription Software
The steps to use Audext French voice to text conversion services are not difficult. If you follow through with the process once, you will find it easier on subsequent occasions. Follow the process flow below:
Setup An Account on Audext’s Website
Open your internet browser and navigate to www.audext.com. Click on the “Sign Up” button on the top right corner of the page. You can decide to sign up with your email address or with Google. You will also supply your name and create a strong password.
On the “Sign up” page, you can choose to subscribe to our offers and discounts. If you already have an account, click on the “Login” button.
Select Your Audio File and Upload It
Audext French translation automatic software supports M4A, MP4, WAV, MP3, OGG, and WMA. Your file should get uploaded within a few seconds, depending on the speed of your internet connection. The limit of the audio file size you can upload is 200MB.
Specify The Names of The Speakers
Doing this will make our automatic French translation service easier. Audext will match the voice of the speakers to their names and provide a compact text result.
Select the French Language
Audext French transcription service is distinct from any other language. You need to choose the French language to get the appropriate result.
Wait For the File to Get Transcribed
Audext doesn’t take all day to translate a French podcast, speech, or interview. Within a short time, you will get the transcribed file. All you need is a sound internet connection throughout the period.
Edit The Transcribed French Audio with The Editor
Audext does its best to provide accurate and readable French transcription services. However, you only need to make a few adjustments to the French text.
Download The File
Complete the process by downloading your transcribed text result. You can get the final text in .docx or .txt format.
Why Use French Voice To Text Transcription Services?
Why should you use Audext’s speech to text French conversion software? The advantages are numerous. Individuals, small firms, and large corporate organizations choose Audext for various reasons. Legal practitioners and subtitle creators use this app for quick and stress-free transcriptions.
In this age, many profit-making enterprises want to stay above the competition. French is also a widely spoken language across several countries. At some point in time, there is a possibility that your company will need to convert French audio into text for a board meeting.
Audext’s automatic French translation services can facilitate your business’s relationship with other clients. It can also improve your company’s online presence via Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
We have created Audext to save people’s time and efforts in converting French voice files to text. Audext aims to solve complex and time-consuming problems in a simplified manner. Audext is known for:
- Effectiveness and affordability: Audext work at lightning speed. It is several times faster than conventional transcription services. On top of Audext’s efficiency, it is also cheaper.
- Easy speaker identification: Audext saves you from a lot of work. Our French speech to text conversion algorithms can easily separate the participants in a podcast or interview.
- Automatic and sophisticated transcription: Audext app translates French audio into text with the help of artificial intelligence (AI).
- Support for a wide range of audio formats: Our French transcription app supports the popular video and audio formats used daily. This includes WAV, OGG, MP4, and others.
- Special section for editing: Our French transcription service has a special editor for making little changes after audio conversion. You can use all the essential features of a specialized text editor on Audext. This includes the find & replace feature, highlight tool, and change tracker.