Have you detected the issue while using Audext transcription service? We are ready to help you anytime, but there are some cases for getting a refund. The below information is extremely important, so please, pay attention to it.
We offer a refund to our clients in the following cases:
- The file wasn’t transcribed because of some technical issues from our side, but the transcription minutes were withdrawn from your account.
- The file was transcribed, but more than 30% of the transcription were missing or transcribed incorrectly. (This does not apply to the files with poor quality, so check the quality of your audio before uploading.)
- Some transcription chunks were missing.
- If you uploaded a small file (no longer than 1 hour) and you were not satisfied with the quality of the transcription.
- If you couldn’t access the transcription after uploading and we couldn’t help you from our side.
- If the transcription editor doesn’t work properly and we couldn’t help you from our side.
- If you couldn’t download the transcription and we couldn’t help you from our side.
Be attentive, we are ready to consider your request for a refund only within 30 days after the payment for transcription hours was made. If you have not contacted our support team within 30 days, we will not be able to issue a refund.
In case of the refund, the transcription must be checked by our technical specialist, we do not want to violate your privacy, so you should give your permission to read your transcription and listen to your audio file. If you do not give permission, we will check the technical side of Audext transcription service and if everything is okay, we cannot give you a refund.
Unused subscription refund requirement
Along with the above reasons, you’re welcome to request a refund for unused subscription time within 30 days of the charge. If you successfully used the service during the time period, you won’t receive a refund. All monthly and yearly subscriptions automatically renew, but you can cancel at any time. You are responsible for canceling your subscription if you no longer wish to be a paying member on Audext. You can cancel your subscription anytime in your dashboard (Settings -> Cancel Subscription)
Steps to get a refund
- Read this page attentively, to find out if your issue meets our refund policy
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mention the email address attached to Audext account
- Mention the issue in details
- Give us a permission to view your transcription, so we are able to detect the issue
- Wait for the answer of our support team member (it usually takes up to 24 hours to get a response, except from weekends and holidays
Please, read the refund policy carefully and check the quality of your file before uploading.