How to use Spanish audio to text transcription software
Our Spanish transcription software is easy to use. In case you are new to using Audext, follow the steps below.
1. Register your account
Open a browser on either your smartphone, laptop, or any other internet-enabled gadget. Navigate to Audext’s website. You will see the “login” and “Sign Up” buttons in the upper right corner.
If you have been using our service, click on “Login”. You can sign in with your email address or Google. If you forget your login password by any means, you can click on the “forgot password” option
If you are new to our site, click on “Sign Up” instead. You can complete this action with Google or your email address.
You will submit your name, email address and create a password. You can also choose to subscribe to get updates for discounts on transcription in Spanish services.
2. Upload your Spanish Audio file
With a decent internet connection, you should be able to upload your Spanish audio file in seconds. Note that the file size should not go above 200MB.
While you are recording an interview or podcast, you could make multiple audio files to prevent the chances of exceeding this size. Audext Spanish transcription software supports six file formats which include WMA, WAV, MP4, OGG, M4A, and MP3.
3.Type in the name of the speakers in the audio
This is an essential step. Audext’s intelligent Spanish transcription software needs to know the names of the speakers in the audio. Once you do that, Audext will automatically match the speaker’s name to their voice for the text in paragraphs.
4. Select the Spanish language
Audext has been programmed to transcribe German, Russian, French, and a host of other languages. To make Audext transcribe the right thing, choose the Spanish language.
5.Wait for your file to be converted.
If your file size isn’t too large and your internet speed is stable, the file will get transcribed fast. Just hold on for a few minutes.
6.Make some modifications with Audext’s internal editor
If you are a traditional Spanish speaker, you might want to make some changes to make the transcribed text better. Although you have the assurance that Audext will deliver near 100% results. You can also track and save your changes automatically.
7.Download the final file
Audext speech to text Spanish transcription software has a dashboard that can help you to monitor the process from start to finish.
Once you are done with making edits, download the file in .txt or .docx format. With a stable internet speed, you get the file in seconds. If you are not ready to download, you can always do so later.
Why use Spanish transcription Service?
There are more than enough reasons to use Audext Spanish transcription software. Productivity is the key to success in today’s world. The fastest path to productivity is automation and computerized assistance.
Audext software is the fastest path to transcribe in Spanish. You will likely not have the time to sit down for two hours while transcribing a Spanish podcast. You can channel that energy into other activities.
If you opt for a manual Spanish transcriptionist agency, it is labor-intensive and expensive. It requires a person to listen to your audio files and transcribe them. Another option is to hire a freelancer from an online company.
It might be cheap, with no assurance of good quality. That is not the case with Audext. Audext brings Spanish transcription solutions to the tips of your fingers.
It guarantees up to 100% efficiency with minimal need for editing. Use Audext to streamline your workflow and hone your craft. Here are the benefits of our Spanish audio to text platform.
- Fast and efficient audio to text Spanish conversion: The program structure of Audext uses machine learning algorithms and special cloud technology to convert Spanish audio to text. It also generates the transcripts in Spanish within a few minutes.
- Availability and cost-effectiveness: Audext voice to text Spanish transcription service costs far less compared to manual transcription services. You also get to monitor your job from start to finish.
- Ability to identify speakers’ voices in an audio file: Audext audio to text software will match speakers’ voices to text during transcription. All you have to do is to supply their names. Audext does the rest of the job.
- Special text editor: The in-built editor helps you to make little adjustments after transcription. You adjust the playback rate, use the highlight tool and find & replace feature.
- Support for the most common audio formats: Audext users can upload their Spanish audio file in OGG, M4A, MP3, or any of the six available formats.