- How To Put Subtitles On YouTube Using Audext Transcription?
- Which Video Formats Are Suitable For Transcription And Upload To YouTube?
- Advantages From Automated Transcription To Create Subtitles Online
- In Conclusion
Do you want to boost the reach of your YouTube videos? If yes, then you should consider creating and adding YouTube subtitles.
Why Using YouTube Captions For The Video?
Here we have six simple reasons. Thanks to subtitles you can:
- Improve visibility and increase the views on your videos;
- Increase video watch time;
- Optimize your content and improve SEO for better ranking;
- Allow individuals to consume the content from silencing devices (especially when they are in the meeting, or have a sleeping person nearby);
- Provide an opportunity for deaf or hard of hearing people to understand the video content;
- Reach an audience all over the world (thanks to foreign subtitles).
Do you want to know how to add subtitles on YouTube? The article will provide you all the important information on how to transcribe and which pricing plan to choose. Also, we will give you clear all of your doubts and queries.
When you finish reading, you`ll solve the problem of how to get subtitles on YouTube easily. Now without wasting a single minute, let’s get started.
How To Put Subtitles On YouTube Using Audext Transcription?
If you need to add closed caption youtube, you will need online automated transcription software. For this, use Audext video to text converter. It will help you put subtitles on YouTube within a few minutes. Ready?
So if you are a beginner or don’t have any experience, here is the step by step guide that will show how to make subtitles:
- The first thing you have to do is to log in to your Audext dashboard;
- You will see “New upload” or “New transcription”, click on either of those buttons;
- Now select your video file and drag it to the new window;
- Enter the identity (name) of the people who are speaking on the video;
- Choose the language of the video file or one of Eglish accents if needed;
- Press the “Submit” button to send the video to the Audext cloud transcription;
Make sure that the recording does not have any loud background sounds. If you have any sounds, learn how to remove background noise from audio online.
- Wait a few minutes till Audext transcribe your video to text;
- Edit the transcript as you see fit to create the perfect subtitles for your video;
- Download the transcription in DOC or TXT file format, or save it to Google Drive;
- Use an online converter to create a subtitle format from the automated transcription.
How To Get Subtitles On YouTube Studio
After you got the transcription of the video, you might think about how to add subtitles to youtube. If you want to understand how to add closed captioning to youtube to an already existing video, then this is the way to get youtube captions. Here are only four simple steps to make the captioning tool work:
- Sign in to your account, press on the icon with your photo, and go to YouTube Studio;
- Select Subtitles from the menu and choose the video you want to add captions and subtitles to;
- Press the Edit button and start adding your YouTube subtitles with the timestamps from Audext transcription;
- After you are done, press Publish and enjoy the subtitles.
Which Video Formats Are Suitable For Transcription And Upload To YouTube?
Now some of you might be thinking about which video formats are suitable for transcription. Well, the good thing is that Audext supports all the major video formats such as MP4, WMV, MOV, and 3gp.
In the meantime, YouTube supports the following video formats for upload:
So, if your video format is in both lists – consider yourself lucky. As from now on you can add subtitles to video with no problem. Just make sure that your video has a clear recording that doesn’t have any background noises, or remove the sounds.
It is very important for high-quality transcription. So, the transcription software can help us convert videos from youtube to text in a fast and accurate way. Also, it can help add subtitles to video successfully.
Advantages From Automated Transcription To Create Subtitles Online
We discussed all the basic information about “how to add subtitles on youtube”. So, it’s time to talk about the advantages of using online transcription tools to create subtitles. In recent times, transcription tools have become very popular. And people are shifting from manual transcription to online. So, it is helping us with the question of how to add subtitles to a video.
1. Fast process
One of the best advantages of online transcription is it provides faster results. Unlike manual transcription, you don’t need to spend a lot of time or hard work. Hence, all you need to know is how long does it take to transcribe 1 hour of audio thanks to AI-based service.
Apart from this, the best thing about online transcription is that is the easiest way to add subtitles to a video. You don’t need any technical knowledge to use it. All you need is your phone, an internet connection, and the recording you want to transcribe. This is a great answer on how to make subtitles.
Do you know what`s the second great advantage of online transcription? It is the best way to create subtitles and very cost-effective. Manual transcription service providers charge money per hour, which can be very expensive.
But with online transcription, you don’t need to spend a lot of money. You can easily choose the most suitable pricing plan, upload your recordings and turn them into text without breaking your bank.
3. Accurate And Secure Results
Online transcription provides accurate results. And it makes online transcription superior to manual transcription. Yet, manual transcription has been popular for a long time. But it is not providing completely accurate and fast results as an audio file to text converter does.
Using online transcription makes you completely sure that you will get excellent results. Without any kind of mistakes. Apart from this, online transcriptions are much safer when doing transcription.
In manual transcription, there is always a risk of getting your content leaked to a third party. But you will never face any security issues with online transcription.
It is important these days to handle lots of services and tools, but the question of how to turn on subtitles on youtube becomes easier to answer. Start following our guide and be sure – your YouTube subtitles will be the best!
So, are you ready to give it a try?